I have thought about some ideas i can put into my photo shoot. When i am taking the picture, for an idea i have thought that i can take it with the light behind my models. This will show the background off and will darken the features of the models so you will not be able to see them. I want to do this because it can be introducing a new band, so it will be eye catching and mysterious because you won't be able to see them. When you then turn to the double page spread, this is where an image of the group will be where you can see every part of them clearly.
I will test out this idea to see if it works out well, and if not i will stick to my original idea of just having the band in front of the light with the background being one bold colour only, or an interesting background, such as a beach or the sea etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment