Thursday, April 30, 2009

Contents Page Complete.


I have done a few more changes since my 'contents page developments'. I have kept the background white but have put a texture effect on it. This made the background look less plain and flat, but kept its properties i explained in my developments. I have also added in 'as voted by you' with an arrow pointing to it. This is talking about page 21, and by saying voted by 'you' involves the audience more. I have finally put in the list of contents, which all relate to music, because it is a music magazine, and have put every other page contents in purple. By doing this gives the list a better effect and look less boring that keeping it one colour. It is also adding more colour to the page. I chose the colour purple because it is not biased to and gender as purple can be for males and females. The page numbers which are shown by arrows pointing to the article on the small picture of the front cover are also different. I made the text a little different and put each one in a different colour. By having them spread around the page like this gives a less formal look to the page which would appeal to the audience as it is for a younger audience which would probably aim towards people who are more informal. Overall the colours go well together but do not create a tacky look, which is what i was aiming for.

No comments:

Post a Comment