
This was my first draft of my front cover. I have used the picture i eventually ended up using for my double page spread. This picture was good for a front cover because it has a lot of room for writing to go, and for the title to go. I thought it would be better for the inside of the magazine however because for the front cover, as i have put in my original planning, it is best if the female was wearing clothes that were a bit more revealing because of the 'male gaze' which would attract more males to the magazine. I chose to do the title like this because, black and white together are a very modern style of colouring and contrast well with each other, so having the white outline the black means that no matter what is in the background, the title will always be seen. It is important to have a modern looking title, because the main age ranch from the audience that the magazine would hope to attract is teenagers and young adults, so by having a modern title, this would attract them and appeal to them. I chose the name 'MBS' because it is a short catchy name and isn't complicated, so wouldn't be hard for anyone to read.
I ended up using a different picture for the cover because this wasn't catchy enough for the main page.
I ended up using a different picture for the cover because this wasn't catchy enough for the main page.
No comments:
Post a Comment