
These are my final three drafts of my contents page. The first one was just a really rough copy of ideas that I could put into my final contents page. I don’t like the colours on it and I don’t like the way it is all laid out. I do however, think the title is a catchy font which works for a music magazine, and is very bold and eye catching. The second contents page is similar to my final one in ways but looks less professional and doesn’t look as organised. I do however, like the colours on all of it as it makes it colourful and stand out. And in my final contents page, I have made it look a lot more modern and professional. I like the same title and border as I have in the 2nd draft, and also, I like the way I have neatly laid out everything on the page. It looks like a proper magazine contents page, and would appeal to a younger audience.
No comments:
Post a Comment