This is my final copy of my front cover. I have edited the picture so the colours are better and both people stand out more. I have put a lot more colour in it, which would make the magazine look more relaxed and have a happier feel to it. I have also added in information such as the price and date, to complete the cover. I have made the top half of the page darker. This is because now the pieces of text i have on the page stand out more as they are bright colours, they also contrast well with the black and give a good effect. I have put the text on slants which give a younger look, which would appeal to the audience and have them in a modern font. I have also put i transparent yellow box on the bottom left corner to highlight the competition and also to make the writing clearer so it is easier to read.
Overall i decided to use this picture because it is a lot more eye catching and has a more laid back look.
Overall i decided to use this picture because it is a lot more eye catching and has a more laid back look.
No comments:
Post a Comment