
This is my final copy of my double page spread. I have added in the interview, which makes it look a lot better. I have also added faded boxes around parts of the interview that will grab attention. By adding the boxes in these places means it will grab the audiences attention, and because it is purposely picked out parts of the text which are highlighted, that means it will be either interesting or funny parts, which after spotting them because they were highlighted, would make the audience want to read on. They also add more colour to the page, making it look less sophisticated and more fun and relaxed. I have also turned the boxes so they are on a slant, which makes it look more interesting and less common.
I have left the rest the same as i have evaluated in my 'Final Double Page Spread' blog. This is because i still agree with my ideas that i put forward, and that this was simply adding in a few extra parts to the page, to improve it.
I have left the rest the same as i have evaluated in my 'Final Double Page Spread' blog. This is because i still agree with my ideas that i put forward, and that this was simply adding in a few extra parts to the page, to improve it.
No comments:
Post a Comment