Sunday, April 26, 2009

Final Contents Page Draft.



This is my 3rd draft of my contents page. I prefer this look a lot more, because it looks more professional and modern. For the background I have put a thin border which has different colours in it. This is because it looks more interesting and adds more colour to the page. Also, because there is more than one colour, it will appeal to both genders.
I like the title. This is because the font is a modern style, which will appeal to the audience, which is aimed to be a younger audience. Also because it is very bold and stands out.
I like the way I have laid out the front cover contents. By putting a small picture of the front cover up and labelling which page they are on by arrows, makes it look a lot more interesting than just a list of every page would, and also looks really good.


I have put in a small picture of a music note. This is because it is a music magazine, so it was a little bit of decoration. I chose for the colour of it to be red and orange , because they are represented as ‘hot’ colours, which suggests that this magazine has hot music.


On the bottom right hand corner of the page i have put in the rest of the contents. I think this looks really good, because it looks very near and because they are sorted nicely into a box, it leaves more room on the rest of the page and doesn’t make it look too cluttered.By leaving a big chunk of the page empty for competitions and advertising etc, is good because to have those sort of things on the 1st page after opening the magazine would be very attracting to the audience.I like the way i have laid out this page because it looks very neat, but not sophisticated because it looks more fun and laid back.

No comments:

Post a Comment